Home About Me Korean Progress korean help follow
신체 부위 연습 posted at 15:57

In class the other day we learnt the different 신체 부위 (body parts) quickly for our extra vocab for when describing how we are ill and for pharmacy situations. So as part of my portfolio work, as my class notes were very messy, I decided to create a body and face diagram with the correct Korean words attached to them.

I made a print out figure and wrote it out by hand to practice for my portfolio itself, but I also made a copy on the computer that you can see in this post ^^ which can you either save or download! So I hope it helps you for your practice like it had done for mine. If you have any questions about how to discuss illnesses and to express symptoms don't hesitate to request it and I will make a post!


Labels: ,

안녕하세요
My name is 루시 (Lucy) and I am a 2nd year student of BA Korean in London, but currently I am studying at Korea University in Seoul.

This blog will include helpful tips and hints on how to learn the Korean language but will also show my own progress in studying.

I will also aim to post reviews on Korean products and will post videos of my adventures.

Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.