Home About Me Korean Progress korean help follow
내가 취미! posted at 10:14

This is a composition piece I just completed for homework about my 취미 (hobby). It talks about my hobby being listening to music, including kpop! As I need more practice in typing Korean on the laptop I decided to post this unmarked composition piece for you to read! You can read the translation by highlighting the text between the brackets under the writing ^^ When my teacher gives back this homework soon I will then make another post showing my corrections. Hopefully by reading this piece you can practice your reading skills as well! Writing about your hobbies is a really useful exercise so make sure to try it also.

"내 취미는 음악 감상이라서 음악을 듣기 아주 재미있습니다. 그리고 내가 한국 음악을 들었기 전에 우리 어머니께서는 동방신기하고 전동적인 음악을 좋아하셔서 어머니를 통해서 한국 음악에 대해서 배울 수 있었습니다. 그리고 우리 아버지께서는 사물놀이를 보기 좋아하십니다. 그래서 나도 한국 음악을 아주 좋아합니다. 가요를 듣기 제일 좋습니다. 내가 제일 가요 그룹은 슈퍼 주니어하고 동방신기하고 샤이니하고 소녀시대하고 엑소가 입니다. 작년에는 엑소의 음악회에 가 봐서 2011에도 샤이니의 음악회에 가 봤습니다. 음악회에 가기 놀라운있었습니다. 나도 일본에 살았어서 일본 음악을 좋아합니다. 중국에 가 안 봤지만 중국 음악도 아주 좋아합니다. 내 제일 중국 가수는 이싱입니다. 지금 이싱이 한국에서 노래를 부르고 있어도 이싱이 한국말로 부르기 전에 나는 들어 봤습니다. 중국 음악을 듣기 때문에 중국에 싶고 있습니다!"

(My hobby is enjoying music so listening to music is very interesting. Also before I listened to Korean music, my mother really liked DBSK and traditional music so through my mother I was able to learn about Korean music. Additionally my father likes samulnori. Listening to kpop is my favourite/the best. My favourite kpop groups are Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee, SNSD and EXO. Last year I experienced going to an EXO concert and in 2011 also I experienced going to a SHINee concert. Going to a concert is really cool. I also lived in Japan so I like Japanese music. I have never experienced going to China but I also like Chinese music. My favourite Chinese singer is Yixing. Now Yixing currently sings in Korea but before he sung in Korean I listened to him. I currently want to go to China because of listening to Chinese music.)

Labels: , , ,

안녕하세요
My name is 루시 (Lucy) and I am a 2nd year student of BA Korean in London, but currently I am studying at Korea University in Seoul.

This blog will include helpful tips and hints on how to learn the Korean language but will also show my own progress in studying.

I will also aim to post reviews on Korean products and will post videos of my adventures.

Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.